Is It?……….Ranbir and Katrina are in love!
Is It Possibel ?
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have taken their so-called friendship to the next level. The two bonded instantly when they first met on the sets of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani last year. And later on the sets of Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti.
When their closeness was reported last year, they were both in relationships and they restrained themselves. But now that they are both single, they are rediscovering each other without looking over their shoulders and minus any guilt. Close friends reveal that they are totally into each other and find it extremely hard to keep their growing fondness for each other under wraps.
After the Ranbir-Deepika break-up became public, the number of meetings, phone calls and text messages between the duo have increased. Ranbir isn’t even trying to conceal his new-found love for Kat. She too has moved on from Salman, and they are now “just friends” now they’ve decided that they have grown out of the relationship.
A source reveals that the Kapoor lad has been worried about his new girl after her recent bout of illness. He constantly calls to check on her health. A source adds, “He’s extremely concerned about her health and has told her to take it easy.
Apart from sending her flowers and sweet messages, he’s also been talking to her worried family abroad and telling them he will take care of her. Kat is very touched by his concern and has been telling friends how sweet he is.”
However, the biggest indicator of the seriousness of this new relationship are Kat’s visits to Ranbir’s house. The source adds, “She’s worked with his dad in Namastey London so there’s a feeling of comfort. Ranbir is extremely close to his mom and doesn’t do anything she won’t approve. So getting her approval is extremely important for him.”
Ranbir also gifted her a pendant recently, “This is something between them and only a few people. He sent her a pendant after Ajab was declared a hit. She has only told a very few people that it’s from him.”
Friends confirm that’s its only a matter of time before the two make it official.
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif to walk for Rohit Bal
Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor will walk the ramp in Delhi for designer Rohit Bal at the conclusion of the Couture Week in Delhi. Both Katrina and Ranbir have known Rohit Bal socially, though this is first time they’ll be wearing his clothes. This is also the first time that Ranbir and Katrina will be walking the ramp together.
“And most definitely the first time for Rohit Bal. But it’s for our film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. Rohit will be dressing us up in some fun, funky, young and vibrant clothes. And I’ll of course be sporting my trademark ponytail hairstyle from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani,” says Katrina.
Ranbir has been shooting in Bhopal for Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti. the last day of the film’s shoot. Ranbir is expected to join Katrina in Delhi for their ramp romp in the evening.
The last Bollywood biggie to have walked the ramp for Rohit Bal was Shah Rukh Khan. “I’m excited because Rohit is not a typical Bollywood designer. I want too see what he has put together for me. I’ll only know tomorrow,” Katrina said on Tuesday.
- Ranbir: Katrina and I have a common passion for movies His ROCKET SINGH – SALESMAN OF THE YEAR is all set for release and industry is keeping its fingers crossed to see if he would complete his hat trick with...
- Ranbir Kapoor And Deepika Padukone Now On Same Trak This has to be the patch up of the season, just two months after their high profile break up Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone seems to be on a comeback...
- Bebo or Ranbir? Bollywood’s Kapoor dilemma The Kapoors, the first family of Bollywood, have been known for some truly incestuous screen combinations. Shashi Kapoor has romanced both his brother Raj’s daughters-in-law — Babita...
- Ranbir-Deepika’s split a blessing for Rocket Singh They say no publicity is bad publicity. Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone must be having hard time with the jounos keep asking them about their alleged break-up, but it has...
- Ranbir talks about what Rocket Singh loves According to Ranvir Kapoor ‘Rocket Singh’ is not a love story. The character Rocket Singh is in love with sales. This year Ranbir was seen with Konkona Sen Sharma in...
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.