Why the People Going Far From There Families …?
There always has been generation gap since the dawn of civilization. Old people act like a frog in the well. They are fully convinced with their ideas as ultimate and ideal. They ignore certain vital factors that are no longer valid in modern days.
- Of ideas on general conduct comprising dress, food habits etc.
- Morality, marriage & career
- Of tastes on art, music, literature, and in short total outlook.
- Family unit breaking up and gradually losing the importance it once had. The central authority of the paternal figure becoming redundant.
- Imposition of the self-righteous attitude of the older generation on the young.
- Biological evolutionary difference.
The generation gap is a very common social phenomenon,which is the difference and misunderstanding between generations.
Why is there a gap between generations?First of all,the elder and the younger grow up in different periods and societies. They have formed different values .So they they can’t understand each other .Second ,even for the same person ,his ideas will change with age .if the elder and the younger cling to their own ideas,conflicts appear.
how can we solve this problem .I think that the most important is to forbear and understand each other .The different generations should respect each other and try to understand each other through communication.if we can do so ,the generation gap will be narrowed or even disappear.
- Top Families Of Bollywood Bollywood is one big family, no? But there are actually many families within this huge family, who all specialize in their own fields. Here’s a look at the top five....
- Safe drinking water for millions of Indian families Tata Swach was launched on Monday and the company is selling it in two versions priced at Rs 749 and Rs 999 depending upon the model. The cost of the...
- Now, You Tube Videos To Come With Captions For Deaf People YouTube videos can now be more accessible to the deaf and hard of hearing thanks to new automatic captions technology. The feature will initially apply to English language videos, but...
- Top 5 India’s Richest People(mr. richi richs) 1. Mukesh Ambani Mukesh Ambani is Asia richest men, who is famous for using some of his money to build a 27-story home. He lives in Mumbai, is 51 years...
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.