BofA-Merrill cuts L&T target price
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch cut its target price on Indian engineering and construction conglomerate Larsen & Toubro after the company warned tough competition and rising costs would crimp margins from revenue seen growing by a quarter this year.
It lowered the price target to Rs 2,070 from Rs 2,280 and said the company was facing a delay in orders. BofA-Merrill kept its “buy” rating on the stock.
- Markets trade flat, L&T zooms 5%
- Indian ADRs end in the red
- Oil rebounds in Asian trade
- Google-backed $5 bn power line clears US hurdle
- Pre-Market: Market may see a flat opening
On Thursday, L&T shares closed up 5.8% at Rs 1,594.85 after its net profit rose 17.2% to Rs 1,686 crore ($374 million) in the quarter ended March from Rs 1,438 crore a year ago.
- Price Rigging Scare For Small IPOs Huge volatility in share prices after listing gains causes concern.The huge volatility in stock prices of smaller companies, after their listing, has given rise to a general concern in the...
- Tax Mop-Up Nears Budget Target Despite sluggish industrial output, buoyancy in corporate tax continued to push up the net direct tax collection for April-February 2011 to Rs 3,36,177 crore, an increase of 21% over the...
- Insurance Cover For Cricketers In IPL4 Is Three Times Higher Than Auction Price Indian Premier League (IPL) 2011 will see individual covers for auctioned players double this time, with Gautam Gambhir from Kolkata Knight Riders getting the highest individual insurance of 32 crore....
- Reliance Capital: Nippon deal may boost local insurer’s valuation Shares of Reliance Capital rose 9.7% following the announcement that Japanese insurance company Nippon Life Insurance had acquired a 26% stake in its subsidiary Reliance Life Insurance, valuing it at...
- LNG importers get ready for price hike AHMEDABAD: Indian importers of LNG are bracing for a price spike in the spot and short-term markets as Japan assesses its need for the fuel after an earthquake hit its...
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.